Sunday, October 3, 2010

ITS ME ITS ME!!!- Felicia


What a great Idea Ashleigh had to come up with a few questions for us girls to answer, allowing you a little closer into our lives!..Thanks, Ash!

Q. Do you have a favorite fashion label?
            A: Id have to say that I don’t have one particular favorite. Being a Designer, I highly respect so many labels for their creativity and fashion sense to create clothing lines with continued success. I love everything from classics like Michael Kors to funky, like Betsey Johnson and Christian Lacroix..Im a big fan of evening wear, some of my favorite dress designers like Versace and Oscar De La Renta, Roberto Cavalli and Valentino. Im a big fan of vintage..which often times is a no name label. I know I mentioned a lot of labels, I can really go on and on..Tracy Reese, Jefforey Campbell, Marc Jacobs, I mean..this is my world!!

Q. How did you dress as a teen growing up?
            A. Ha!..I went thru many stages of style!..Not sure if it was even considered style..I wore what I liked and what worked for me, same as I do today.  I went to a private high school , so wearing uniforms really limited me. In order to express myself, I was obsessed with shoes, handbags jewelry and tights. Now that I think about it, those are still my obsessions..I guess its true your child hood helps shape who you become!

Q. What's your favorite thing in your closet right now?
            A.  I would have to say a Pair of Vintage Porsche Carrera Glasses that were my dads. I love love love them!!! I get so many compliments, they are timeless!..I even have people approach me wanting to buy them..I think a vintage pair sells for somewhere between $1500-$2500! But sorry, I wont be selling!

Q. What's the best advice you have received?
            A. Let Go and Let God! And, Never Never Never give up!

Q. Facebook or Twitter?
            A. Hmm I guess 50/50

Q. Have you ever wanted to do something besides a career in fashion?
            A. Yes, as a little girl I wanted to be a doctor!..Ha!..I think lots of little girls want that. By 9 I think I knew a career in fashion was what I really wanted.  I was sketching pictures of gowns for my mom (a professional singer) to perform in.  And in high school they joked that instead of bringing my text books to class I had fashion magazines!..There was no doubt in my heart, that I would be a designer.

Q. How are you rocking your hair right now?
            A. Curly!..With two different colors because my roots are so bad, and I can’t decided on a color!..Im half reddish brown and half black…any suggestions??

Q. Who is your favorite fashion Icon?
            A. Audrey Hepburn, she’s the epitome of classy!
My Fav :Vintage Porsche Carrera Glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment